segunda-feira, 2 de maio de 2011






 spent most of the day reading and taking notes on literature.
people always think my greatest passion is fashion when really, it rivals with literature and theatre as the loves of my life.
I love how they create alternative realities, something I totally see in fashion too.
poets and playwrights express themselves in their work and show their take on the world by filling a stage or pages of a book with words and pictures of their like.
with fashion this is just another facet where you can bring your inside out and add your reality to what is considered the 'common reality'.
I never understood people saying you can´t wear something because it isn´t right at a certain occasion. if it is right for me and I live in this world, isn´t it right then?
if you can´t follow my brain here don´t worry, this is what a day in the pages and too much caffeine does. I´m also vibrating.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário